Everyone has a story. This is ours.
We believe emotional wellness matters (a lot), and that everyone has the right to make it a priority.
Unfortunately, it’s not always that simple.
So many questions can get in the way. Maybe you’ve even asked them yourself:
Is this normal?
Can talking to someone really help me?
What is therapy all about, anyway?
What would people say if they knew I was going?
How do I find the right therapist?
Will I be comfortable there?
When will I find the time?
Will my insurance pay for this?
If this sounds like you, you’re not alone. And we can help.
We're Sonder Behavioral Health & Wellness.
We’re a group psychology practice of passionate and experienced therapists. Our mission is to cultivate awareness and provide services that inspire and achieve emotional wellness in all communities, so everyone can live their best story. We provide a comprehensive range of behavioral health services within one group practice to meet you right where you are.
To us, that means not only:
- Excellent individual, couples, family, and group therapy offerings
- Services for children, adolescents, adults, and elders
- A wide range of treatment approaches and areas of expertise
- A multidisciplinary team of experienced behavioral health care professionals
- In-network services for most insurers
- Weekday, evening, and weekend appointments
- A scenic and comfortable setting
- Warm and welcoming team members
- Everything you need to find the perfect “fit” with a therapist
- Reassurance that you’re not alone
- Tools and support to help you Live Your Best Story… both while you’re here and long after you leave
At Sonder, we don’t just believe in our mission. We’ve built our whole practice around it.