- About Us
Sonder Behavioral Health & Wellness is a behavioral health clinic located in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
Our team of multidisciplinary therapists, medication providers, and psychologists provide therapy, assessment, and medication services to clients of all ages and populations.
At Sonder, we believe that therapists do their best work when they are happy, and that they're happiest when they're doing what they love in a supportive and collegial work environment. We recognize that many therapists desire the autonomy, control, and financial benefits that come with private practice but are not necessarily interested in the day-to-day business responsibilities associated with it. We strive to offer our providers the unique opportunity to do the work they love while maintaining a work life and lifestyle that suits them.
• EHR System
• Marketing materials
• Administrative support
• Quality peer consultation and support
• Collegial and supportive environment
• Furnished office space
• Excellent income potential
• Practice within the APA Code of Ethics or applicable ethics code
• Work within Sonder's clinical policies and procedures
• Maintain organized client files
• Maintain professional liability insurance
• Efficiently maintain and respond to emails, phone calls, and related communications
• Doctorate in Psychology (PhD or Psy.D.) or Master's Degree in related field
• Licensed or license eligible in the state of Minnesota
• 2+ years minimum clinical experience
• Ability to treat clients in-person or through telehealth
• Ability to collaborate effectively with a positive, flexible and solution-focused attitude
• Effective communication skills
Please send a CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to hear from you!