What Brings People to Therapy
What brings people to therapy? You name it.
From ongoing stressors to sudden issues that arise, the needs we see here are as varied as the people we serve.
Some seasons of life are challenging, others feel more peaceful. It’s all part of your story, and we welcome you at any point along the way.
We work with a variety of therapeutic issues:
- Self-care and Coping Skills
- Self-harm Behaviors
- Severe and Persistent Mental Health Issues
- Sexual and Gender Identity (GLBT)
- Sexual Orientation & Identity
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Ideation
- Supporting a Loved One
- Terminal & Chronic Illness
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Weight Concerns
- Work-Life Balance
- Workplace Difficulty